Wednesday, May 4, 2011

"2 Walks for You" Walks in May



(ABOVE: Doggies can bring their human friends at 2 Walks for You)

Come join Deana Silk and me as we walk for better health and fun!

"2 Walks for You"is a walking club meeting twice a month (first and third Saturday) at a park in the Tulsa area. For May, we are again meeting at River West Festival Park (west side of Arkansas River) at 11am. We'll walk for about an hour and cover about 3 miles. You will burn about 300 calories too!


(ABOVE: 2 Walks for You will begin and end at River West Park (the X) on the first and third Saturday this month, so we'll meet May 7 and May 21 at 11am.)


I started this walking club as I discovered it's more fun, easier and safer to exercise and walk with friends instead of doing it alone. I lost weight too. I dropped 25lbs last year by exercising every day and changing my diet-- cutting out fast food and my addiction to donuts!

If you want to enjoy our beautiful outdoors, breathe fresh air, and enjoy life then join us on Saturday. We walk WITH you.... that's 2 Walks for You :) George


(BELOW PICS: From last month. Deana Silk leads the group from River West Park. A few familys brought their children and "children".)

No comments:

Post a Comment