Friday, June 11, 2010

Texas A&M headed to: Big 10, Pac 10 and SEC!


(ABOVE: This is our view of Kyle Field from our seats. We sit in the north end zone. We'll wave so that you can see us on TV!)


No one appears to know anything right now.

But it is certain that the Big 12 will be no longer exist in its current form. My family is anxiously awaiting realignment news like everyone else.

College football is my favorite sport. We still hold on to our Texas A&M season tickets though we don't get to attend many games. Mom makes several home games a year, she loves it!

My family is well-rooted in the current Big 12 South: I attended Texas A&M from 1991 to 1996. My Mother graduated from Baylor. Other family members hold degrees from Texas, Baylor and Texas Tech. A few of my old professors now work in the meteorology department at OU. I at least hope to stay in the same conference with those schools.

I liked the Big 12, but like everyone else now wonders what next?

No comments:

Post a Comment